UPDATE!!!! READ BELOW
HEADSHOT / BUST:
Sketch: $12 (+$5 per extra character)
Flat Color: $25 (+$10 per extra character)
Full color: $40 (+$15 per extra character)
Sketch: $20 (+$9 per extra character)
Flat Color: $50(+$15 per extra character)
Full color: $75 (+$30 per extra character)
FULL BODY / POSE:
Sketch: $30 (+$12 per extra character)
Flat Color: $70(+$20 per extra character)
Full color: $120(+$45 per extra character)
- These prices are for non-comercial, personal commissions only; theydo not aply for commercial illustrations. send me an email if you wish to include my art in any commercial uses.
- Send me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org with the type of commission you want along with nice and clear reference pics and a detailed description.
- Flat/full color includes simple backgrounds; intricate bg’s will cost extra; extra detailed characters may also cost extra (armors,jewelry, etc)
- Payment via paypal invoice, USD currency - due to changes on paypal policies, I will only accept payments via invoices from now on, full payment before hand. So please, also send me the email your paypal account is attached to so I can send you the invoice. I will send you work in progress shots, and then the final product in full res. and a websize, watermarked version.
- I will draw pretty much everything, except violence/gore (a little bit of blood / light bruises are ok), sexual situations (cute romance is ok, no matter the char’s genders), heavy machinery/robots, buildings and cityscapes. you can take a look at my gallery on dA or check “my art” tag on tumblr to have an idea of what I usually do - and please, have that in mind before commissioning me as well.
- I reserve all the rights to the work, and I may share it online, include it in my portfolios and sell prints of iit in the future if I decide so (unless you specifically tell me not to);
- I may decline a commission if I think I should; please don’t take it personally;
- If you want to upload it somewhere, like a personal blog / an OC gallery where people upload their OC’s drawn by other artists through commissions, I am ok with it as long as you credit me and link back to any of my social networks (dA,FB page, Instagram, art Tumblr account) and upload the web-size version I send you and not the full version;
Any questions, doubts, suggestions, etc, please send me an email, I will be happy to answer you!